Legal and General’s group protection products are designed to provide insured employees with valuable financial benefits and support. The aim is to help employers make their employee benefits more attractive and boost their staff recruitment and retention activity.
Why choose insurance from Legal and General?
- Providing confidence through claims payment – in 2014 Legal and General paid 97% of group protection claims worth £264m.
- Reducing the cost of absence – Legal and General’s group income protection proposition can also provide early intervention and funding for appropriate treatment to help employees return to work.
- Extra benefits for your staff – Legal and General provide free employee assistance programme (EAP), Worklife Solutions, with all group protection products including benefits for employees not insured by their policy.
Legal and General Group Protection Products
- Group Life Assurance and Dependants’ Pension: Designed to pay a benefit if the insured employee dies in service.
- Group Income Protection: Provides a monthly income for insured employees unable to work because of long term illness or injury. Legal and General’s policy can also provide early intervention and funding for appropriate treatment to help employees return to work.
- Group Critical Illness Cover: Provides a tax-free cash lump sum for employees who have been diagnosed with a serious illness or condition.
- Flexible Benefits: A range of flexible protection benefits designed to suit your budget and scheme setup.
Legal and General Claim Form
Download the Legal and General Claim Forms here.