Cover the costs of your everyday NHS and private Dental, Optical and Medical treatments with a Cash Plan.
Why choose a Health Cash Plan?
Cash Plans are a popular choice of insurance throughout the UK for so many people because of their many benefits:
- They usually don’t require full medical underwriting, or any medical examination, so if you have pre-existing medical conditions these might be a better option than private medical insurance.
- They are usually cheaper than private medical insurance, so if you’re looking to save money yet still have a basic level of cover for everyday medical costs, these could be a good option.
- They usually have flat-rate premiums - meaning you’d pay the same amount whether you’re aged 25 or 85. As private medical insurance premiums typically increase with age, this could be a good option for keeping costs low.
- They sometimes cover pregnancy related treatments, or pay out Childbirth Benefits (a small cash sum on birth), which private medical insurance would not normally cover.
What do Health Cash Plans cover?
Each cash plan will differ in the level of cover provided, but generally the majority of plans would include:
- Everyday dental costs: Including check-ups, fillings and seeing the hygienist
- Everyday optical costs: Including eye tests, prescription glasses and contact lenses
- Maternity payments: Some plans would include a child cash benefit
- Alternative or Complementary therapies: Including homeopathy, acupuncture or chiropractic
- NHS prescriptions: Not all policies would include this, but some would allow you to claim cash back for the cost of some prescriptions
- Hearing aids
What's the difference between a Cash Plan and Private Medical Insurance?
Cash Plans cover you for just your smaller everyday health costs, not those large unexpected health bills. Many of our clients find that a health cash plan perfectly complements the cover they already have through their private health insurance policy and will choose to have cover for both.
Some Health Cash Plans can also help you contain the cost of your private health insurance premium by providing cover for the excess on your private health insurance policy. This is where you can claim back the cost of your excess, up to a set limit through your cash plan provider. Many of our clients find this is a great way to manage costs.
We can help you find a Health Cash Plan to suit your lifestyle, and your budget
At Chase Templeton we specialise in helping people find the right health insurance, at the right cost. Just contact us today for free and impartial advice on different policies available.
Contact Us For A Free Health Insurance Cash Plan Quote:
About Chase Templeton
Our impressive trading pedigree has seen Chase Templeton named Best Group PMI Intermediary 2014, confirming us as one of the UK's leading health insurance specialist.
Having expertly served our clients since 2002 we currently manage over 35,000 policies and are trusted by thousands of customers across the UK.
How We Work
At Chase Templeton we discuss your situation, needs and requirements
We compare your details against everything the market has to offer
We present our recommendations from the UK's leading insurers