CareersHave you got what it takes to join our award-winning team? Named as Best Group PMI Intermediary 2014 and Best Group International PMI Intermediary 2016 we are one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing private health insurance and business protection specialists. That means we’re always on the look out for dedicated and talented insurance professionals to our team.
Work for one of the UK’s leading health insurance and protection specialists.
We offer not just highly competitive salary packages, but a commitment to aiding our employees’ professional development and friendly and supportive working environments at both our Darwen headquarters and Bridgwater offices.
Opportunities may arise in both our company health insurance and individual private health insurance operations, as well as in the vital administrative, finance and other back office functions who help ensure the smooth running our highly successful business.
If you’re committed to delivering the kind of expert independent advice and service excellence that consistently earn us a 98%* satisfaction rating amongst our 35,000 clients, then why not drop us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise to read every CV received and to respond as and when suitable vacancies arise.
Employee Benefits Consultant – Health and Employee Benefits Insurance
Department: Micro SME Team
Due to continued expansion Chase Templeton is currently recruiting for an Employee Benefits Consultant within our Darwen based Micro SME team.
The role is a telephony based sales role and would be suitable for candidates with experience working within the private medical insurance industry either in administration or sales, however all levels of account management experience will be considered.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting clients at policy renewal to discuss the renewal terms and if necessary conduct a full market review to ensure client has best policy to meet their needs and value for money with no loss of cover. Processing appropriate paperwork to ensure completion in a timely manner
- Contacting and responding to telephone, email, internet, correspondence and new business leads, providing advice, quotations and recommendation of ‘best advice’ to the clients demands and needs.
- Cross-selling into existing clients.
- Maintain the Client Management Database with accurate client data and considering any Data Protection issues
- Ensuring task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
- Responding to all correspondences in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the sales process and apply this in all sales related processes
- Consider all underwriting, regulatory and insurer requirements in all transactions
- Achieving monthly and annual targets.
- Answering the telephone and managing queries, filtering to the appropriate personnel where necessary
- Gain wider product knowledge where required
- Ability to generate cross sales and lead generation from client portfolio
To find out more contact Christina McEvoy at email@example.com
*Chase Templeton Client Satisfaction Survey 2014